Upper Peninsula Lodging
Lodgings: Resorts, Motels, Hotels,
Cabins, Cottages, Bed & Breakfasts, Lodges, Campgrounds,
Vacation Homes in the Upper Peninsula of
Towns and Cities of the Upper Peninsula for specific
This is Page 1 (A-B)
Cabin Up North, Silver
City, MI. Phone: 906-885-5430. Year round vacation
log home on Lake Superior with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
Wood burning fireplace. Fully equipped kitchen. Satellite
TV, Large back deck overlooking the Lake with fire pit
Cottage Up North, Silver
City, MI. Phone: 906-885-5430. Three-bedroom
cottage on Lake Superior. Main level has a bedroom with a
wood burning fireplace, full bathroom, large living room,
dining room and kitchen combo with access to a deck
facing the lake. Upper level has a large bedroom with
deck and a den. Spiral staircase to lower level with a
family room, bedroom, and bathroom with doors opening to
a patio. Sleeps up to 10. Less than 1 mile to the
Porcupine Mountains State Park. On the snowmobile
- A Powell Shores
Lodge Vacation Home on the shores of Powell
Lake, 6 miles from Munising. Completely furnished modern 3
bedroom home on a 100 acre lake in the Hiawatha
National Forest. Living room has a gas fireplace and
satellite TV. Wi-Fi. Complete kitchen. Large deck. Sand bottomed
beach for swimming with dock for fishing. Boat and canoe.
Snowmobile trail across the road. Pets welcome. Phone:
- America's Best Value Inn and Suites Tahquemanon Country offers 66 comfortable rooms with Wi-Fi, cable TV, mini-fridge, and a microwave. Free breakfast. Indoor Pool, and Sauna. Ample parking for trailers. Short distance to Tahquamenon Falls and other interesting attractions. Golf course 1 mile. Snowmobile rentals. Direct access
to ATV and snowmobile trails. Pet friendly. 12956 M-28, Newberry, MI 49868. Phone: 906-293-4000 or 800-293-3297..
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites of Norway offers a variety of rooms, a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, complimentary continental breakfast, cable TV, and free wireless internet. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites is located in the central Upper Peninsula of Michigan near the Wisconsin-Michigan border and only a few miles east of Iron Mountain. Near many area businesses, attractions, and recreation. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access. Pet friendly. Americas Best Value Inn and Suites W6002 US Hwy 2, Norway, MI 49870. Phone: 906-563-7500
- Au Train Lake Museum Cottage, N6915 Forest Lake Road AuTrain, Michigan 49806. Phone: 510-919-0688. The rustic cedar Museum Cottage is fully outfitted and ideal for one or two guests. Fireplace with gas log, WI-FI, and a complete kitchen.
- AuTrain Lake Cottage, Phone: 906-892-8147. Two bedroom furnished cottage on AuTrain Lake. Full kitchen, cable
TV, deck with lawn furniture, grill, and a fire pit for
bonfires. Sand beach with a fishing boat & motor,
paddleboat, and a canoe included with the cottage
River Cabin, Phone:906-892-8367. Furnished cabin
overlooking the AuTrain River. Sleeps 6. Large deck with grill, picnic table and deck
chairs. Fire pit on the beach. Dock.
- Au Train River Cottags: Five cottages by the Au Train River near Munising and the Pictured Rocks. Cottages have 1, 2, and 4 bedrooms with Wi-Fi. Flat lawn leads to 300 feet of river frontage for swimming, fishing, and relaxing. Canoe included with rental. Easy access to ATV and Snowmobile Trails. Pet Friendly. Open Year Round. Phone: 906-364-8110
- Baraga Lakeside Inn on the shores of Keweenaw Bay in Lake Superior. 68 guest rooms with cable TV and Wi-Fi. Some rooms overlook the Bay for a stunning view. The restaurant is open daily serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lounge. Indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and sauna. Fitness Room. Docking facilities next door. Direct access to snowmobile trails. Baraga Lakeside Inn, 900 U.S. 41 South, Baraga
, MI. Phone: 906-353-7123 or toll Free: 855-541-5953.
- Barnyard on Trout Lake. Two Bedroom rental cabin on the shores of Trout Lake, only 35 minutes from the Bridge. Enjoy fishing, swimming, and relaxing by the water. Beach area has a sandy bottom that is shallow for the kids. Row boat. Complete kitchen, washer & dryer, and a living area with a pellet stove for those cool evenings. On the snowmobile and ATV trail. The Barnyard on Trout Lake. Phone: 906-569-3821
- Beachcomber's Cottage is located 15 miles east of Marquette and 26 miles west of Munising on the sandy shores of Lake Superior. The cottage has two bedrooms and is nestled in the woods by the lake. The living area has patio doors that open onto the deck, a wonderful spot to relax and enjoy the beauty of Lake Superior. Cobblestone path to the sandy beach and a beach deck near the water. Beachcomber's Cottage, Highway M-28,
Marquette, MI, 49855. Phone: 206-937-1276.
- Bear Den Cabin is located on Ross Lake between Munising and Grand Marais, only a short drive to the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore, the Seney Refuge, and scenic Lake Superior. The newly remodeled 2-bedroom cabin is fully furnished including Wi-Fi, TV with DVD, and a gas fireplace. Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Sleeps 5 guests. If you are looking for a peaceful spot in the woods for your vacation, the Bear Den is in a great location. On the ATV and Snowmobile trail. Year Round. Contact 906-361-4839 or email@example.com
- Bear's Nine Pines Resort on Lake Gogebic in the western Upper Peninsula offers 9 comfortable cabins with one, two, or three bedrooms. Satellite TV and wireless internet access. Some cabins have a gas fireplace & hot tub. Nice swimming beach. Boat rentals. Lake Gogebic is ideal for water sports, boating, and year round fishing. Guided fishing and bear hunting trips. Bait & Tackle Shop with licenses and permits. On t
he snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Phone: 906-842-3361
Highway US 2, Cooks MI
49817. Phone 906-644-2893.
All rooms have view of
Big Bay de Noc.
Sandy beach and swimming area on Lake
Michigan. Near Fayette. On the snowmobile and ATV trails.
Plenty of parking for trailers. Good fishing and hunting.
Open year round. At the edge of the Hiawatha National
Forest. Pets accepted.
- Big Bay
Lakeside Cottage, Big Bay, MI 49808. Phone: 248-760-8560. Three bedroom rental cabin on the north
side of Lake Independence. Sandy beach. Color TV with
VCR. Deck and grill for cookouts
- Bigfoot Hideaway Motel and Lodgel is located in Crystal Falls, MI (South Central Upper Peninsula). The Bigfoot Hideaway offers 6 rooms with a mini-fridge, Wi-Fi, and HDMI cables to stream to TVs. Two designated pet rooms. Lodge sleeps 2-9. Easy ATV and snowmobile trail access. Gift Shop with a variety of Bigfoot items. Restaurant nearby. 1309 Highway US-2, Crystal Falls, MI. Phone: 906 464-8506
- Big Buck Cabin and 38 Lodge, Highway M-38, Greenland, MI 49929,
Phone:906-250-4903. Big Buck Cabin has one
bedroom, a sleeping loft with 2 twin beds, and a sofa
sleeper in living area. 38 Lodge offers 3 bedrooms. Each rental has a complete kitchen, gas fireplace,
and easy access to snowmobile, atv, and mountain bike
trails. 13 miles south of Ontonagon near the Ottawa
National Forest and only a short distance from the
Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park.
Lodges, (Now Paradise Shores Cabins)Whitefish Point Road, Paradise. Phone 906-492-3320. Modern Log Cabins on Lake
Superior. Full housekeeping cabins, some with fireplaces.
Wi-Fi. On the ATV trail.
Sandy beach, Satellite TV's.
- The Birch Tree-Plex is located in downtown Munising, Michigan just a couple blocks from Lake Superior. The Birch Tree-Plex offers 3 newly remodeled apartments that can be rented separately or combined for a large group. Each unit has a full kitchen, Cable TV, Wi-Fi, snowmobile and ATV trail access, and is open year round. Phone: 906-361-4839
- Bruno's Rest is located on Forest Hwy 13, 10 miles south of Munising, in the heart of Hiawatha National Forest. Our roomy 3-bedroom, 2 bath home on peaceful, spring-fed Townline Lake lets you enjoy swimming, kayaking, rowing fishing. 2 Kayaks & rowboat provided. Walk or bike to Bruno's Run right from your door or ride your AYV/ORV on the many trails. Use the Wi-Fi to plan your outings to Pictured Rocks, Grand Island, and our area's many waterfalls . . . all just minutes away. Phone: 906 202-0073.
Resort: Motel, Restaurant, and Lodges in the Hiawatha
National Forest near Munising offers 2 fully equipped spacious lodges
and a 20 unit motel. All on the snowmobile and ATV trails. Restaurant and Lounge. Gas. Lodges sleep from 6
to 22. Motel rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and
coffee makers. Buckhorn Drive,
Munising. Phone 906-387-3559.
- Budget Host Inn
Iron Mountain, North US-2, Iron Mountain, MI
49801. 906 774-6797. Motel
Units, Kitchenettes, Kitchen units,
and Apartments. Restaurant and supper
club nearby. High speed wireless internet. Near Lake
Antoine and other recreational facilities. Direct trail
This is Page 1 (A-B)
Click Here to
Search our Site
for more information
- Then the generous Hiawatha
- Led the strangers to his wigwam,
- Seated them on skins of bison,
- Seated them on skins of ermine,
- And the careful old Nokomis
- Brought them food in bowls of basswood,
- Water brought in birchen dippers,
- And the calumet, the peace-pipe,
- Filled and lighted for their smoking.
- Song of Hiawatha, W.W. Longfellow
Back to Upper Peninsula
Home Page: Exploring
Photo: Swans on the Menominee River by Jim