Lodging on the Snowmobile Trail
Luce County in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Luce County includes the towns of Deer Park,
McMillan, and Newberry, MI. Most lodgings are also on the ATV/ORV trails.
Deer Park, MI (north of Newberry, Lake Superior State
Home on Lake Superior. Phone:
989-387-8658. One bedroom with queen bed, full bath with 2 person jacuzzi. Queen
sleeper sofa in living room. Full kitchen. Located 1/2 hour north
of Newberry on County Rd. 407 (H-37) a paved and plowed
Lake Cottages, 16878 County Rd 505, Newberry, MI 49868.
(906) 869-0098. Halfway between Newberry and Lake Superior. Housekeeping cabins in a 400 acre hardwood forest on a private
lake. Some with fireplaces. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi. Snowmobile rentals.
- Newberry Quality Inn and Suites welcomes you! Located at the junction of M-28 & M-123. Centrally located to area attractions, fast food, family dining, and gas stations. Snowmobile trail access, large parking area, and snowmobile rentals onsite! We offer a full hot breakfast and feature a large indoor hot tub and sauna. Make your reservations today by calling direct at (906)293-3218 or (888)300-SNOW. Book onlineat QualityInn.com.
Motel and Evening Star Motel, 7511 State Highway M-123, (South Newberry Avenue) Newberry MI 49868, 40 clean comfortable rooms with queen sized beds, some with kitchenettes. Large indoor heated pool. Cable TV with HBO and Cinemax, AC. Open year round. Snowmobile from your door. Phone: 906-293-8342 or 800-832-5216. Now merged with the Evening Star Motel next door for additional accommodations. Large yard with grills for cooking a meal or relaxing.
- Quality Inn and Suites, Jct M-28 and M-123 Newberry, MI 49853. Direct dial
phones. Wi-Fi, Cable TV, complimentary deluxe
continental breakfast, private whirlpool suites, Handicap
accessible rooms. Large indoor hot tub and sauna. (1-888-300-SNOW)
or (906-293-3218). Ski-Doo Snowmobile Rentals
- U.P. Rental. Arctic Cat Snowmobile Rentals located on Highway M-28 near the
intersection of M-28 and M-123. Phone: 906-322-8504. Motels within
500 feet. Snowmobile from the rental shop or from most area
motels. Rental open from 8:30 am to 5 pm, Monday through Saturday
and 8:30 am to noon on Sunday. Several rental locations are located throughout the Upper Peninsula.
Deer Park (north of
- Halfway Lake Cottages Snowmobile Rentals: Phone: 906-869-0098. North of Newberry, close to Lake
Superior. Rentals at Halfway Lake Resort, 16878 County Road 505. Arctic Cat
Snowmobile Rentals. Full lake effect snow. Over 200" of deep white
snow. Miles of local trails, perfectly groomed plus seasonal roads
for a challenging ride. Ride anywhere in the Upper Peninsula from
in the Upper Peninsula
Peninsula Towns and Cities
Peninsula Traveler Home Page
Copyright 2004 by Charlotte Simons, webmaster. All
Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act of 1976,
as amended, this web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part
in any manner. Unless authorized by the webmaster, reproduction of
any picture, web page or pages on this website,
www.exploringthenorth.com, for placement on the internet is a
copyright infringement. All right, title and interest in and to the
material on these web pages, the web site, in whole or in part, and
in and to this url and the urls contained within, is the property of
the webmaster. All website design, text, graphics, selection and
arrangement thereof are the copyrighted works of Charlotte Simons Web
site created on an Apple G-4 on 9/04
Lodging accommodations on or near the Upper
Peninsula snowmobile trails, motels, cabins, cottages, snowmobile
rentals, winter vacations in Luce County, Michigan