Sunset Bay Cottage
3 Bedroom Lakefront Home with Pontoon Boat
Curtis, Michigan is
approximately 60 miles west of the Mackinac Bridge
Sunset Bay Cottage is a three-bedroom lakeside cottage, located on beautiful South Manistique Lake (and less than one hour from two Great Lakes). The new owners of Sunset Bay Cottage have renovated the cottage and remodeled the bathroom and laundry area.
Relax in this tranquil wooded setting, which includes:
* Private beach, dock, gas grill, campfire ring, & lawn furniture
* 20' Pontoon Boat with 40hp Four Stroke Motor, & Paddle Boat
* Two main floor bedrooms (each with queen bed)
* Upstairs bedroom with two double beds
* Lake-view four-seasons room with gas fireplace
* Satellite TV with DVD, Telephone
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Linens, Kitchen Towels
* Nearby rentals of snowmobiles, boats, outboard motors, canoes, kayaks, mountain bikes, and ATVs.
* Ride from the cottage door to Snowmobile and ATV trails.
* The Sunset Bay Cottage is ideally located for year 'round sports and relaxation!
* * * * * * *
(6% Michigan Use Tax will be added to above prices)
Partial payment of $400.00 is due at booking, the balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
We have two additional lakefront homes nearby. Check them out at www.uplakehouse.com
Enjoy northern Michigan's natural beauty:
Big Springs (Kitch-iti-kipi), known to Native Americans as the "mirror of heaven"
Grand Sable Falls and Sand Dunes in Grand Marais
Whitefish Point Underwater Diving Preserve
And rich history
Seul Choix Lighthouse, Park and Museum, known locally as "the haunted lighthouse"
Mackinac Island (about an hour's drive)
CALL 419-264-5364 or E-mail: email@example.com
Photos: Sunset Bay Cabins
Copyright 2001 by vivian wood,the webmaster for Exploring the North. All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act of 1976, as Amended, this web site may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner. Unless authorized by the webmaster of Exploring the North, Inc., reproduction of any web page or pages on the Exploring the North website for placement on the internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title and interest in and to the material on our web pages, the web site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and the urls contained within, is the property of vivian wood, the webmaster for Exploring the North, Inc. Web site created on an Apple G-4