Lodging on the Snowmobile Trail
Schoolcraft County, Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Schoolcraft County includes lodging in the
towns of Gulliver, the Hiawatha National Forest, Manistique, Seney,
and Thompson MI. Some lodgings are also on the ATV Trails.
Hiawatha National Forest Northwest
Bay Getaway Motel, 906-644-2893, Highway US 2, Cooks MI
49817. 8 rooms with double beds, showers, satellite TV, in-room
coffee, mini-fridge and view of Big Bay de Noc. Plenty of parking
for trailers. At the edge of the Hiawatha National Forest.
- Jack Pine Lodge, Cabins, and Campground is located 20 miles northwest of Manistique and 25 miles southeast of Munising in the Hiawatha National Forest. Campground offers 27 sites w
ith electric and water hook-ups, new shower house, and designated horse sites. Six 1-3 bedroom cabins. Wi-Fi. On the ORV and Snowmobile trail. Gas available. Restaurant and Lounge open daily at noon. Jack Pine Lodge, 5350N State HWY M-94?, Manistique,
MI 49854. Phone: (906) 573-2414
Resort, 14844 LL Road, deep in the Hiawatha National
Forest. Phone (906) 573-2237.
Kenbuck is a great sportsman's resort with 5 housekeeping cabins
Real snowmobiling and snowshoeing. 10 miles north of
- Whispering Pines Resort offers 5 rental cabins on the shores of Thunder Lake surrounded by the Hiawatha National Forest. Cabins have 2 bedrooms with a woo
d-burning fireplace in one cabin. Wi-Fi. Satellite TV. Direct access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Great spot for year round outdoor fun or just relaxing and enjoying the beautiful setting on Thunder Lake. Nightly or weekly rentals. Pet Friendly<
strong> 11639W Ramsdam Road, Manistique, Mi 49854. Phone: 906-573-2480
- Gray Wolf
Lodge, 6770W US Highway 2, Manistique, MI 49854. Phone:
906-341-2410. Indoor heated pool, spa, and game room. 40
comfortable air-conditioned units, all with a view of Lake
Michigan. In-room high-speed internet service, cable TV, direct
dial phones, coffee makers, and hair dryers. Located two miles
east of Manistique with a private beach on Lake Michigan. Directly
on snowmobile trail. New Owners.
Motel, East US-2, Manistique, Ml 49854. Phone
906-341-5363. Located about 1-1/4 miles east of Manistique on the
shore of Lake Michigan. Spacious rooms with tub/shower combination
and phones. Color cable TV. Wireless internet access. Reasonable
rates. Access to snowmobile trails. Coffee in rooms.
Seney and Blaney Park, MI
- Lazy Cedars Log Cabin near the Seney National Wildlife Refuge. Located on 30 acres of private land, the log cabin has one bedroom with a loft and will sleep up to 8 guests. Wood-burni
ng fireplace. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Enjoy cross-country ski trails at the Seney Refuge. Near the Manistique River for fishing, and canoeing. Camp 23 Road, Blaney Park, MI 49836. Phone 517-499-6605
- Seney Wilderness Lodge is a 2-bedroom vacation home located on the Manistique River by the south entrance to the Seney National Wildlife Refuge in Germfask, Michigan.
This outstanding log lodge is situated on 6 acres of land with 1,400 feet of waterfront on the Manistique River. The lodge has a fireplace, central AC, modern kitchen with a dishwasher, and a washer and dryer. Relax on the deck overlooking the river
. Rental includes a 16’ boat on South Manistique Lake. On the ATV and snowmobile trails. Phone: 906-586-6601
- Twin Pines Lodging in Seney offers the Twin Pines Homestead, a 6-bedroom-year round vacation home with 3-bathrooms and a washer/dryer and the Twin Pines Cottage, a 3--bedroom cottage with a
wood stove located in Seney near the Seney Wildlife Refuge and the Fox River, a well loved trout stream. Both rentals are completely furnished and have easy trail access. Phone: 906-499-3363
in the Upper Peninsula
Snowmobile Rentals in the Area
Upper Peninsula ATV Rentals
Peninsula Towns and Cities
Peninsula Traveler Home Page
Lodging Accommodations in Schoolcraft County,
Michigan in the Upper Peninsula. Cabins, cottages, motels, b&b's,
resorts, lodges, food, restaurants, bars, and taverns that are on the
snowmobile trails or with easy trail access.