Hills Point Resort in the Les Cheneaux Islands
Hills Point Resort offers one 3-bedroom cabin and 9 cabins with two bedrooms on the shores of Lake Huron. Each cabin has a new high efficiency furnace, water heater, plus many updates. The cabins have a knotty pine interior, cable TV, and a bathroom with a shower. All the kitchens have a new stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dining utensils and pots and pans for cooking.
Our 3-bedroom cabin is furnished with a double bed in two bedrooms and a twin bed in the third bedroom. The two bedroom cabins have one double bed in each bedroom. All cabins have a bathroom with a shower. Bed linens are provided, but please bring your towels and paper products.
Outside the cabin you will find a picnic table, charcoal grill, and lawn furniture for relaxing and enjoying this spectacular view of the water and the Les Cheneaux Islands. There are 36 sheltered islands offering bays and channels that have been a harbor for mariners for hundreds of years.
Hills Point Resort is a great location for your family reunion or a group of friends. Rent side-by side cabins and have fun during the day and at your evening campfire, as well as privacy in your own cozy cabin.
Enjoy swimming, boating, paddling, fishing, or sit by the 500’ of sandy beach and relax with a good book. Take a hike on one of the many nearby trails or a bicycle ride. The towns of Cedarville and Hessel are nearby for grocery shopping, dining, and other services. Visit the unique shops, many filled with local art and hand crafted items.
Don’t miss the ice cream shops, delightful on a warm day and a wonderful treat for children of all ages. There are two very interesting museums, the Historical Museum and the Maritime Museum, relating the early history of these historic islands. There are several golf courses in the area and a casino in Hessel. Enjoy a day trip to Drummond Island, visit the locks at Sault Ste. Marie, or take the ferry from St. Ignace and explore beautiful Mackinac Island.
Hills Point Resort is open Mid-May through Mid-October
Pets Welcome: $75 per pet.
Hills Point Resort offers pontoon and fishing boat rentals to guests and visitors to the area. What a wonderful way to explore the beautiful waters of the Les Cheneaux Islands. Weekly and Daily rates available
22’ Misty Harbor Pontoon with 40 hp motor. Bimini top.
Enjoy your vacation on the peaceful shores of Lake Huron and the beautiful Les Cheneaux Islands
at Hills Point Resort in Cedarville, Michigan, only 35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge.
For Reservations and additional information Phone: 906-236-2449.
SPECIAL OFFERS 2014
Available the following dates only.
May 15th through June 28th
August 16th through October 11th
Only one promotion package per offer, based on availability.
Visit our website for additional information
Call or E-mail to Book Your Spring or Fall Special Offer at Hills Point Resort.
1. GROUP RENTAL: Rent the entire resort for 30% off regular price. Good for any group using at least 5 or more cabins. Great for kayak groups, fishing buddies, family events, weddings, and more
2. FISHERMAN’S SPECIAL: With any rental of 3 nights or more, receive one free ½ day rental of a 14’ aluminum boat with 9.9 motor.
3. FALL COLOR TOUR OF THE ISLANDS: With any week long cabin rental, receive one free ½ day rental of a pontoon boat. Gas not included.
4. FALL COLOR TOUR OF THE ISLANDS: With any week long cabin rental, receive one free ½ day rental of a pontoon boat. Gas not included.
5. BOAT SCHHOOL BUILDERS: 20% off your cabin rental while enrolled in the Great Lakes Boat Building School. 3-night minimum cabin rental.
6. CABIN RENTAL SPECIAL: Rent 2 cabins, get the third cabin free. 3-night minimum stay. Cabins are waterfront cabins with 2 bedrooms in each cabin.
Visit our website at www.hillspointresort.com for online reservations and additional information.