Cities and Towns
of Northern Wisconsin
about these communities
lodging, businesses, attractions, recreation, shopping
and real estate in these towns in Northern Wisconsin
Places to go and stay, Things to see and do.
Italian Inn Motel
and Rental Cabins, Highway 141, Amberg, WI
54102, 715-759-5231. Motel with kitchenettes, air
conditioned, color TV, easy access to Dave's Falls and
the wild Pike River.Three rental cabins near the Pike
River with complete kitchens and franklin style
fireplaces. Cabin #1 has 2 bedrooms and sleeps 6-8. The
Big Log Cabin is open concept and sleeps up to 10. Dish
TV with VCR. The Lodge sleeps 15-20 in 3 separate
sleeping areas. On the snowmobile trails.
- BOULDER JUNCTION, (NORTH CENTRAL WISCONSIN)
- Boulder Bear Motor Lodge and Rental Cabin. 20 spacious guest rooms with cable TV, refrigerators, and free Wi-Fi. Whirlpool suite. Handicap and connecting rooms. Complimentary continental breakfast. Fireplace lounge. Two bedroom vacation cabin that will sleep 6. Easy walking distance to dining and shopping. On the trails. Boulder Bear Lodge, 5437 Park Street (Highway M), Boulder Junction, WI 54512. Phone: 715-385-2662
- Sweet Emma's, located on the Manitowish River in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin, is a comfortable vacation home with 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a screened-in 3-season porch. Satellite TV. Direct access to snowmobile and the Vilas County Bike Trail System. Walking distance to dining and shopping. Sweet Emma’s, 5657 County Road M, Boulder Junction, WI 55412. Phone: 715-385-2136
CRIVITZ, WISCONSIN, the
gateway to the Wisconsin wilderness. 50 miles north of Green
Bay, WI in Marinette County. A four seson recreation area
including Athelstane, the Twin Bridge area, High Falls, and
Silver Cliff. Information, Lodging, Businesses, & Recreation.
- FLORENCE COUNTY in Northeastern Wisconsin.
- SPREAD EAGLE, WI. Just 5 miles
northwest of Iron Mountain on US-2. Things to see and do,
Places to go and stay.
- HURLEY, WISCONSIN (north central Wisconsin)
Cloverland Motorsports for Snowmobile, ATV, & Waverunner Rentals. Polaris Dealer. Sales, Service, & Parts.
- LAKELAND, WI
- McCaslin Mountain Campground is located 9 miles east of Lakeland on 300 acres bordering the Nicolet National Forest, an ideal location for wonderful outdoor recreation. There are 48 electric and water hook-ups and 80 rustic sites. All have picnic tables & fire rings. Modern Shower House. Seasonal sites and yearly mobile home sites available. Rustic 2 bedroom log housekeeping cabin. Camp Store, snack bar, and mini-golf. Guided deer, bear, and turkey hunts. Direct access to Oconto County ATV Trails. W15720 County Highway F, Silver Cliff, WI 54104. Phone: 715-757-3734 or 715-757-256
- LAND O' LAKES, WI (in northern Wisconsin near the Upper Peninsula border)
- MANITOWISH WATERS and BOULDER JUNCTION in the Northwoods of Wisconsin. These small towns are nestled amid hundreds of lakes and surrounded by lush forests and the beauty of nature. A wonderful spot for your vacation.
WI & MENOMINEE, MI. Twin cities on the
shores of Lake Michigan at the mouth of the Menominee River
where it empties into Green Bay. One city is on each side of
the Menominee River, the border between Michigan and
Wisconsin. Historic Districts, Museums, Marina, and
- NIAGARA, WI. PAINTING
CONTRACTOR Randy Duval Painting &
Decorating. N-4849 Harding Park Drive, Iron Mountain, MI
49801. Phone: 906-774-2812. Licensed & Insured
- NORTHERN WISCONSIN,
Wisconsin Lodging including the towns of Arbor Vitae, Boulder Junction,
Butternut, Crandon, Eagle River, Fifield, Hurley, Lac du Flambeau,
Land O' Lakes, Manitowish Waters, Minocqua, Park Falls, Phillips, Presque
Isle, Rhinelander, St. Germain, Three Lakes, & Upson.
Vacation Rentals of Cabin, Cottages, Lodges, Resorts, Motels, Hotels, Inns, B&B's, Vacation Homes, and Condos. Many lodgings are on inland lakes. Most are open year round with easy access to snowmobile & cross-country trails. A variety of accommodations are available for your vacation or business trip to Northern Wisconsin. Northwoods Chapter of the Wisconsin Hotel & Lodging
Wisconsin in the
northeastern corner of the state. Located 30 miles north
of Crivitz in Northern Marinette County, including the
towns of Amberg, Beecher, Dunbar, and Wausaukee.
- POUND, Wisconsin: Whispering
Pine Lodge Restaurant, Gift Shop, & Rental
Parkway Road, Pound, WI. Phone. 920-897-4417. Four newly
constructed year round cabins nestled in a secluded
wooded area that sleep up to 6. Air conditioned. Weekly
and daily rentals. Across the road from White Potato
Lake. ATV trails just a short distance and snowmobile
trails leave from the cabin door. The Lodge Restaurant is
open from May to November serving lunch and dinner
SILVER CLIFF, WI
McCaslin Mountain Campground is located on 300 acres bordering the Nicolet National Forest, an ideal location for wonderful outdoor recreation. There are 48 electric and water hook-ups and 80 rustic sites. Modern Shower House. Seasonal sites and yearly mobile home sites available. Rustic 2 bedroom log housekeeping cabin. Camp Store, snack bar, and mini-golf. Guided deer, bear, and turkey hunts. Direct access to Oconto County ATV Trails. W15720 County Highway F, Silver Cliff, WI 54104. Phone: 715-757-3734 or 715-757-2561
Silver Cliff Rental Cabins and Campground is located in Silver Cliff, Wisconsin, just 30 miles northwest of Crivitz, WI and 29 miles northeast of Lakeland in northeastern Wisconsin. A wonderful spot for outdoor enthusiasts with a wide variety or recreational opportunities awaiting you. One bedroom cabins are air conditioned and have Direct TV. Cabins sleep from 4-to 6 guests. ATV trails at the door. Near the Peshtigo River and the Nicolet National Forest. Silver Cliff Camp, W14301 Highway C, Athelstane, WI 54104. Phone: 262-366-1376
SPREAD EAGLE, WI is
located on Highway US-2 in Florence County between Iron
Mountain MI and Florence, WI in northeastern Wisconsin.
Businesses, Attractions, and
WISCONSIN DELLS in Southern Wisconsin.
A wonderful vacation at the
Wisconsin Dells can be made through Vacations Made
Easy, an online travel site that provides arrangements for
lodging, activities, and attractions during your visit.
Vacations Made Easy also offers vacations at Mackinac
Island and many locations throughout the country. Phone
1-800-987-9852 or 417-823-0981 to speak with one of our
- Lodging in the Upper
Peninsula near the Wisconsin-Michigan border
Iron Mountain, MI (on Highway US-2)
Iron River, MI (on Highway US-2, just north of Florence County,WI)
Watersmeet, MI (on Highway US-45 at the Wisconsin border)
NICOLET NATIONAL FOREST for hiking, camping,
fishing, and hunting in Florence, Forest, Langlade, and
Back to the Northern
©1997 by vivian wood, the
webmaster for Exploring the North. All Rights Reserved.
Except as permitted under the Copyright Act of 1976, as
Amended, this web site may not be reproduced in whole or in
part in any manner. Unless authorized by the webmaster of
Exploring the North, Inc., reproduction of any web page or
pages on the Exploring the North website for placement on
the internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title
and interest in and to the material on the web pages, the
web site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and
the urls contained within, is the property of vivian wood,
the webmaster for Exploring the North, Inc. All web pages
created on an Apple G-4.