Lodging for Large
Accommodations that sleep
10 or more Guests
families or large groups
- AuTrain, MI
(10 miles east of
- Au Train
Island View Lodge is located just east of
AuTrain on the shores of Lake Superior. The Lodge has 3
bedrooms and a loft with 3 & 1/2 bathrooms and will
sleep up to 12 guests. Two wood-burning fireplaces, cable
TV, and wireless internet access. Complete kitchen with
dishwasher. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and the beauty of
Lake Superior as you relax in this lovely vacation home.
Easy trail access. Open year round. N7869 Sunset Drive,
AuTrain, MI 49806. Phone: 888-500-5706
- AuTrain River
Lodge on the AuTrain River. Phone:
has one bedroom on the main level, a loft, and a sleeping
area with 1/2 bath on the walk-out lower level. Living
area has a wood-burning fireplace with cable TV and there
is a TV, wet bar, and a wood-burning fireplace on the
lower level. Complete kitchen. Sleeps up to 10 guests.
Deck offers an outstanding view of the river, a wonderful
spot for enjoying the north woods. Heated garage with hot
tub. On the snowmobile and ATV trails.
- Big Bay, MI
(25 miles north of
- Tranquility Haven on Lake Superior in Big Bay, MI offers a variety of deluxe accommodations on beautiful Squaw Beach. Accommodations include the Fantasy Beach House that sleeps up to 14 guests, Bay View Cabin that sleeps up to 8 guests, and Bay View Suite for 4 guests. All accommodations have separate entrances with full kitchens and an outstanding view of Lake Superior, but can be combined for a larger group. Phone: 262-424-1793.
- Cedarville, MI (35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge in the Les Cheneaux Islands)
- Hills Point Resort on Lake Huron offers Cabin Rentals and Boat Rentals in the Les Cheneaux Islands, only 35 miles from the Mackinac Bridge. Newly renovated two and three bedroom cabins on a sandy Lake Huron beach. Cable TV. Wi-Fi. Convenient for groups renting more than 1 cabin. Full-hookup RV site. Pets welcome. Hills Point Resort, Cedarville, MI 49719. Phone: 906-236-2449
- Curtis, MI (The Manistique Lakes Area)
- Long Point Lodge on South Manistique Lake is a 6 bedroom rental cottage with 2 bathrooms. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and dryer. Wood-burning fireplace in the recreation room and a gas fireplace in the living room. Cable TV. On the trails. Pets with prior approval. Phone: (906) 341-2884
- Wolfe Bay Lodge on Long Point Road, Curtis, MI. Six-bedroom 2-bath vacation home on South Manistique Lake that wil sleep up to 18 guests. Free-standing wood stove. Washer /Dryer. Pets Welcome. Affordable rates. Phone: 231-920-0032
Hancock, Chassell, & Dollar Bay (The Gateway to the Keweenaw)
- Kemp's Portage
Lake Log Home, the Lake House Vacation Rental,
is a newly constructed log home with 4 bedrooms and 3
bathrooms on Portage Lake. The home is built into the
hillside, so both levels have a wonderful view of Portage
Lake. The main level has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and a
living area with a vaulted ceiling and a flat screen TV.
There is a complete kitchen with a dishwasher and a
laundry room on both the main level and the walkout lower
level. The Lower Level has 2 bedrooms and can be rented
separately or you can rent the entire home. Located 5
miles east of Hancock next to Sandy Bottom Beach and boat
launch. On the snowmobile and ATV trails. Kemp's Lake
House, 47880 Lower Point Mills Road, Hancock, MI 49930.
Phone: 906 483-0334.
- Lac La Belle in the Keweenaw
Peninsula (Near Mt. Bohemia and Copper
- Lac La Belle
Lodge on the shores of Lac La Belle, only 15
miles from Copper Harbor. Closest lodging to Mt. Bohemia.
Four bedroom vacation home with 2 baths that sleeps large
groups of 10 or more. Fully equipped kitchen with washer
& dryer. Non-smoking. Convenience store and gas.
Snowmobile, boat and motor rental. Water access to Lake
Superior. Beer Belly Bar & Grill. Phone: (906)
- Wilderness Resort in Lac La Belle offers three year round newly renovated lodgings with a nice view of Lac La Belle. We offer a 2-bedroom cabin and a duplex with two units. Unit A has 2 bedrooms and Unit B has one bedroom. Unit A and B can be combined for larger groups. Pet friendly. Snowmobile trail #132 is outside the front door and there is expert downhill skiing at Mt. Bohemia. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing nearby. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Keweenaw Peninsula and outstanding outdoor recreation at the Wilderness Resort. Phone: 906-369-5369
- Marquette, MI
Lakeshore Resort, 4012 Hwy M-28 E,15 miles east of
Marquette. Phone: 906-343-6710 or 805-723-4223. Bungalow Cottage, Loft, and comfortable family suites with free Wi-Fi. Perfect for large groups.
TV with HBO. Across from Lake Superior with a wonderful sand beach. Gas
grills, picnic tables, and outdoor swings. Relax
and enjoy this outstanding view of Lake Superior. On the trail.
- Munising Area in Alger
County (includes the
Hiawatha National Forest and Lake
N3919 Buckhorn Drive, Munising, MI 49862. Phone
906-387-3559. Southwest of Munising in the Hiawatha
National Forest. Two fully equipped spacious lodges, that
sleep from 6 to 22. One lodge has a fireplace. Also a
20 unit motel. On the snowmobile trails and open all
year. Restaurant and Lounge. Gas.
- The Orchard House has 3-bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and all the comforts of home. Located on 5 acres of land with the trails at the end of the driveway, the Orchard House is perfect for your vacation. 2 flat screen TVs with DVD, HBO, & ESPN. Wireless Internet. Complete kitchen with a dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Attached garage. Sleeps up to 10 guests. 1 mile east of Munising on M-28 and 1 block north. E9431 Orchard Street. Munising, MI 49862 Phone: 906-387-3771 or Cell: 906-202-1725.
Lake Lodge. Comfortable vacation lodge on the
shores of Otter Lake in the Hiawatha National Forest.
Black Bear Lodge has
a wood burning fireplace and six bedrooms, with two pull-out couches. . . perfect for your
family or large group. Complete kitchen, and satellite
TV. Small sand bottomed
beach for wading. Located on Buckhorn Road
just a few miles south of Munising, Lake Superior, and
the Pictured Rocks Lakeshore with easy access to
snowmobile and ATV trails. Pets Welcome. Phone: 906-553-4921
- New Listing: Point Vacation Home and Cabin is located on the shores of Lake Superior in Munising, Michigan. Surrounded by 8 wooded acres, this newly remodeled home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a living area with a gas fireplace. The kitchen includes a dishwasher. Washer/dryer. There is 350’ of shoreline with a dock on Lake Superior, yet only 2 miles from downtown Munising. The Cabin next door has a bedroom in the loft with a queen bed, small kitchen, bath with shower, and can be rented for additional guests. Both the Point and the Cabin have DirecTV and Wi-Fi. Contact Maria at 906-361-4839 or Melinda at 906-202-0427
- Sugar Maple
Lodge offers lodging for a couple up to a
group of 20 guests. Located 9 miles northeast of Munising
in the edge of the Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore,
Sugar Maple Lodge has 3 bedrooms with a family
room/sleeping area in the lower level and 3 bathrooms.
Complete kitchen with dishwasher. Washer & dryer. Satellite TV.
Heated garage. EasyATV and snowmobile trail access. Sugar
Maple Lodge, N6941 Olson Road, Shingleton, MI 49884.
- Timber Ridge
Motel and Lodge, N4045 Buckhorn Road,
Munising, Michigan 49862, Phone (906) 387-3790. All motel
units are full housekeeping suites with individual decks
overlooking Hovey Lake. The lodge has 4 bedrooms and is
located on the shore of Hovey Lake. In the heart of the
Hiawatha National Forest.
for more information
- Newberry and Hulbert, MI
- Sno Shu
Inn, South Hulbert Road, Hulbert,
MI. Phone: 906-876-2324. Cozy
housekeeping cabins for groups from 2 to 20. Hiking and
snowmobile trails on the National Forest land across the
road. Guests may use the lake, fishing boats and other
facilities at the owners' Hulbert Lake Lodge, 2 miles
away. Pets Welcome. Snowmobile and ATV Rentals
- Superior Agate Haven Vacation Home is located on 180' of Lake Superior beachfront, 29 miles north of Newberry, MI. The vacation rental has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. Comfortable furnishings with a wood-burning fireplace. Modern kitchen with dishwasher. Washer and Dryer. Near Muskallonge Lake for swimming and fishing. Wi-Fi. Phone: (906) 658-3324 or (805) 990-5469
- Ontonagon, MI (Near the Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park)
- New Listing: The Lake House Vacation Home is located on the shores of Lake Superior only 4 miles from Ontonagon and 13 miles from the Porcupine Mountains. The home has 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, and will sleep up to 12 guests. There is a complete kitchen with a dishwasher, washer & dryer, Wi-Fi, and flat screen cable TV. Electric fireplace. Sandy beach on Lake Superior. Easy access to ATV and snowmobile trails. Nightly rentals welcome. Phone: 906-235-2683
- Watersmeet, MI
- Loop Road Lodge is located on a 40-acre meadow in Trout Creek, MI in the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Conveniently located near the Ottawa National Forest, waterfalls, lakes, streams, and recreational trails, the Loop Road Lodge has 5 bedrooms, 5 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen with dishwasher, laundry room, and large screen satellite TV. Perfect for your family, 2-5 couples, or your large group as the 3,800 square foot lodge offers lots of privacy. Enjoy fishing, hiking, snowmobiling, ATVing, hunting, sightseeing or just relaxing and enjoying the view of the countryside. Phone: 563-505-0414.
Upper Peninsula Lodging
Back to Upper Michigan
Home Page: Exploring
Registered Copyright 2007 by Vivian Wood,
webmaster. All Rights Reserved. Except as permitted under
the Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, this web site may not
be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner. Unless
authorized by the webmaster, reproduction of any picture,
web page or pages on this website for placement on the
internet is a copyright infringement. All right, title and
interest in and to the material on these web pages, the web
site, in whole or in part, and in and to this url and the
urls contained within, is the property of the webmaster. All
website design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement
thereof are the copyrighted works of Vivian Wood. Web site
created on an Apple G-4